Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WHY PAPER DOLLS?


So...did you wonder why I posted a paper doll? Well, here's my theory...I HATE CLOTHES SHOPPING!! So I am jealous that I can't just cut out an outfit and slap it on, AND have it fit!!! See, I used to like shopping, but I think from my design days of having to hunt for things it doesn't hold fun for me anymore, just stress...so I wear the same things over and over, and now buy two of them of I really like it...I just know someday "What Not To Wear" is going to come calling, cause a clothes police person has turned me in. So why can't I just be like little Anne Estelle from Mary Engelbreit and cut out my clothes from a piece of paper and stick it on....please? Of course, I wouldn't look as cute, but what the heck....can't have everything now can we???

1 comment:

Wanda said...

so, what? no more cupcakes?? i do enjoy paper dolls. hopefully, one day, i will have a little granddaughter to play "dolls" with...that would be soo fun.