Friday, July 18, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE ARE CUPCAKES!!!


Are these not the cutest cupcakes you have ever seen??? Will wonders never cease? AMAZING!! Just goes to show you, you can do anything if you put your mind to it...so next time you make cupcakes, think outside the wrapper, and make them spectacular...I have tried baking them in the little cardboard cups I got from Cold Stone, that was fun...then wrap the outside of it with decorative scrapbook paper...Kerri, I know you will be lifting this idea...take pictures to show me!!!




These little ducks are so cute too...I think they are candles, and then the white frosting pearls around the bottom....so sweet for a baby shower!!! Quack Quack!!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

pretty amazing!! where do they get the ideas!! and then to pull them off. pretty neat....
Josh's place is really cute...it will be fun for them to pull it all together...

Kerri said...

Oh My - how I would LOVE to be able to lift this - but WOW the bar is raised here!!! These are incredible!!