Saturday, July 5, 2008

ONE OF MY WISHES


One of my many wishes in life is to live by the coast...of course in this area I could never afford to live anywhere near the beach...but a girl can dream can't she? I never tan, and I really don't sunbathe...but I love the sound of the waves, the smell of the sea, and fog that comes with it...a good book, a comfortable chair, no wind, and an umbrella and I am content...until I have a chocolate or coffee craving...but I would be content for a few hours...it's so beautiful.

Coastal Living is my favorite magazine, the only one I subscribe to, I have the first one, fell in love with it immediately, and give it as gifts to special people in my life. I keep it all intact, whereas my other magazines I yank out the pages I like and throw the rest away...can't keep them all, and I would rather keep my Coastals then any of the rest cause it will never go out of style....

No comments: