Sunday, August 3, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS

So I am in my last week of summer school...don't know where the last six weeks went, but I am glad I am finishing up...I have to turn in my forms binder, and then do my final exam on Thursday...wish me luck...I have signed up to do a Medical Terminology class this fall...starts the 24th of August, and I just realized I will miss a day while I am in Mammoth...oops...I hated missing school when I was growing up, I just loved being there...in a house of six people, being anywhere but home was great...that's probably why I loved church too...school all day, church all weekend, and in the summer in the pool all day...only ate and slept in the house, it was great!!! Fun times, how I wish could go back...visit one of the days of my life...now which one would I pick to visit???? Have to think on that one...

No comments: