Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MY LITTLE GIRL

The post below was written after I felt conviction about something I said to my darling daughter....it wasn't meant to offend or hurt, but on my drive home yesterday I realized I might have done just
that, and I felt bad...She is so sweet, and I know she loves the Lord so much, and she like all of us, is in process, growing as she learns more of His love for her...she has been blessed many times in recent months, and has blessed many too. I just wanted to say publicly, I am so proud of her, and I love her so much, and know God has a wonderful future planned for her...stay strong my little girl, and reach for His hand when the going gets tough...you're my best girl!!! HugsXOXO

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thanks mom... Just saw this... I need to get on here more often, sorry. It means a lot to me to hear you say you are proud of me. Not that I have given you so many reasons to over the years... But just hearing that does a world of good for my heart. I love you and you know I appreciate your presence in my life as my mother... Others should be so blessed. =o)