Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MASTER BEDROOM SURPRISE















So we helped out our son as he surprised his wife of one year, with a room makeover...we painted and installed the beam, the crown moulding, and then new bedding, nightstands, chair and table and a vanity area....she was very happy with it, and we had a great time as a family putting it together...my favorite thing was the canopy curtains...they were so easy to do, and added such a romantic touch...

Jenna is so gracious, and I told Josh, if she doesn't like something she doesn't have to keep it...I figured the lamps were the least favorable, so it will be nice for her to finish off her own touches to the room....it's tranquil and a quiet kind of cozy...great fun...enjoy!




1 comment:

Wanda said...

very pretty, but the curtains hanging over the bed would bother me....i have too many bugs around my house and the first thought was "how many spiders would be useing that as a way to my head"...sorry...i won't go to sleep if i see a spider on the celling....i make daryl kill it!! but it's still really pretty..love the molding!!!