Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GETTING READY FOR VACATION

We are headed out on a three week vacation next month, and I need about 4 weeks of time to get things ready...so much to do so little time...with school and current client work, things are a bit hectic...throw in a few surprise makeover projects and time crunch comes as no surprise...clearly I have neglected my blog, due to time restraints...but I am looking forward to the trip...a road trip...need the break with my hubby...it will be nice...we haven't spent more then 3 days alone in 30 years, so we will either have a lot of fun together, fight a lot (hope not) or a combo of the two....trying to take some car projects to do...and looking forward to sleeping a lot....hoping I can post some pics in route....off we go, into the wild blue yonder....

No comments: