Monday, March 23, 2009

CUTEST CAMPER!!!












































Ok, so is this not the cutest thing!!??? I love it! She finds an old trailer and reworks it for her yard and a getaway....how sweet is that!? I pass an old trailer all the time on my journeys down the hill, sitting in an old field, and what fun it would be to do this to it!!! Of course, Bob would call it my clubhouse, cause he wouldn't step foot in it, but isn't that the point...my own space? I just wish I had a piece of property big enough to put it on....then when I want to escape, I can hide out here...I just love this!!!! Shabby chic trailer!! So cute...I want one...now how to get it.....I will have to sit on this egg awhile.....he came home telling me all about one of the customers he has who just showed him his restored cars and was so excited about that, so why not be thrilled about a restored trailer...same thing right? kinda? Oh well, I sent this my darling daughter in love cause she loves shabby chic, and they have a trailer and she is going to tell my son this is what she wants to do to theirs....I can just see his little toy hauler done in pink!!! Well, it's one way to get her to go dirt bike riding and look pretty all weekend!!! HEHEHE....I can only imagine the guys he rides with reaction to that!!! I am rolling with laughter now.....love you Josh.....

1 comment:

Wanda said...

can't you just imargine relaxing in this cute little camper...a little different then what we camped in, huh?? ; - )