Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BACK TO JOURNAL MAKING


So I am back to journal making...I love doing these little books...especially when I can personalize them. Haven't had much time to do any for a while, life gets so busy, and my crafty room is a whirlwind...I learned in my design classes that each hobby or job you do from home should have it's own room...I am thinking if I ever get to build the house I designed, that I will put in a series of very large closets...all in a row...one for scrapbooking, one for journals, one for diaper cakes, one for my interior design work, one for sewing, and one for reading....lets see that would be six little rooms, about 10x10 each, with lots of cabinets, and shelving, and a work counter all the way around...now how to sell my sweet hubby on the idea...if I say I will move to where he wants to go (which is where I don't want to go) then he has to give me the rooms....NAH...I think I will just be content to live here in my chaos chamber...ok, off and running, gotta get these in the mail....

No comments: