Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 30 YEARS


My darling husband took me away for a 3 day escape to the Apple Farm Inn in San Luis Obispo...we had the most wonderful time and I can't thank him enough!!! It felt like a week off...he didn't even care about watching TV, he spent all his time and attention on me! How could I rate...it will be the highlight of my married life to him, like my honeymoon...I only hope we can do it again one day...we ate great food, and went to the beach, saw a sunset, visited Avila Beach Barn, a cute like veggie farm with a bakery and sweet shop, walked around downtown, and just sat and enjoyed the quiet and read, did sudoko and other word puzzles together...it was so nice!!! This is a picture of our room, it overlooked the creek...oh, and he gave me princess cut diamond earrings!!! I felt like a queen...Thank you my best friend and lover....I was blessed the day God gave me you, and I am grateful for all these years, whether hard or easy years, we got through them and have stayed committed...thank you for putting up with me!!
You have my whole heart, and I will love you till the day I die....thank you for loving me...

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Aww... I have been waiting for a new post from you! This one takes the cake on your blog, and was definitly worth the wait! I hope that Darin and I will be as in love when we are married for 30 years too!

Wanda said...

I love your room. do they still give you comfty robes to wear?? we loved those. I so enjoy the apple farm. i'm glad you were able to experience it too. we always enjoy a peaceful and relaxing time when we go to san luis. thanks for sharing your time. and congratualations for 30 years.

Devon said...

aw, so sweet.....glad you had a nice time.