Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FOOTBALL DIAPER CAKE

Just finished another diaper cake, someone ordered this one for a client. I have such a good time making these, and personalizing them. This one has a large fuzzy blanket, diapers, onies, a sleeper, two pairs of pants with shirts, receiving blankets, two pairs of shoes and socks, a teething ring, spoons and wooden letters. It's the first sport one I have made. But it turned out cute, it was going to be a jungle, but they changed it to this theme...oh well, thanks for looking. If anyone needs hints at how to do this, please feel free to ask. Anytime...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How did you get everything to hold together so well? When I made mine it didn't hold together as well as I had hoped. Also, I felt like I had to buy so many things to try to the cake a reasonable size.

Kerri said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!