Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another year.....


I hardly wrote anything this year...can't believe how fast it's gone...and here Jonah is nine months old...the holidays started off great...a trip to the pumpkin patch, and lunch, and it's been crazy busy ever since...it's the 23rd of November again...one of my last posts was that day...last year...I was very down, and not too optimistic about the holidays...and seeing the kids...but this year we are all going to Wanda's house...that will be a blessing, to all be together again...little people there, my niece and her new hubby, my folks, it will be great! I am looking forward to it....I need to get back into writing here...it's been too long...so much happening...and working two jobs makes it tough to get around....but I vow to do better! Happy Fall.....the days are growing more blustery....as Pooh would say....and cold...having my second cup of hot cocoa right now.....chill chill....need a hot bath! I think I will finish and go take one!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

we had a great day, didn't we!! it was wonderful to all be together again, well, not "ALL" but a lot...missed those that don't live close...enjoyed cooking for everyone and listening to the "noise" of loved ones!! it was a very blessed day. thank you so much for joining.