Thursday, September 18, 2008

IS FALL IN THE AIR? IT IS AT MY HOUSE...

















So today was the day...I was just tired of the weather, and decided I would usher in fall, "weather" mother nature likes it or not!!!! So I started at 9 this morning and worked until 2 trimming hedges, vacuuming leaves and dirt, visiting a little lizard that likes my wicker sofa, and scared me to death...and then wondering if I am going to attract real crows with my fake crows...but in the end, a fresh coat of paint, a little fabric and a few cheap scarecrows spruced up the place in a hurry...now all I have to do is add some spiders and their webs and we are ready for Halloween....thing I will have my tea on the porch tomorrow morning and it won't matter if it's warm or a cool breeze is blowing, cause it makes me feel like fall is here, and that is the best news I've had all week....good times....

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful!!! can you come do mine??? ; - )
you are so talented!!
enjoy your "cuppa tea" in the mornings. love ya, wanda

Kerri said...

It looks ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Julia said...

Heck, you didn't need to buy fake crows... Dad coulda propped some of his "decoys" up for you in no time flat I'm sure!! Lol!!
Looks cute mom. Good job... as usual!!